Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Twins' Blessing Day











Clay and Elise had their twins, Jaden Belle and Bryn Elise, blessed in Clay's parents' ward on Nov. 2nd. Four generations stood in the circle, with G.G. Heger, age 88 1/2 being the oldest. Both G'pas and of course Clay, plus other family members were also in the circle. After the meeting, everyone came to our house for hot soup, rolls and desserts. It was a good day and a day of family togetherness. In the pics, Matt is holding Jaden and Luke is holding Bryn. I can't tell them apart yet, but Elise always dresses Bryn in pink and Jaden in a darker shade of pink or another color. Elise started a method of telling the girls apart in the hospital with pink and teal nail polish: pink for Bryn and teal green for Jaden. Elise still paints their nails, which is a big help to me! For the blessing gowns, I was able to find tiny heart buttons in a soft pink and a teal green shade. You can just see the buttons down the fronts of their dresses.

5 comments:

The BC Fam said...

So cute, Luke looks a little uncomforatable with a tiny one in his arms, I miss everyone!

Young Family said...

Caleen stole my comment, Luke should hold more babies. I haven't been to anything like that in a long time, I wish I was closer so I could show my support. Soon enough I guess.

Molly said...

Everything turned out so good that day!

Krista said...

Hey there neighbor! Welcome to the blogging neighborhood! You have some beautiful little grandtwinners!!

Wakefield Family said...

So Awesome:) Found Your blog