Monday, November 17, 2008

More Paintings




Here are 3 more of my paintings. The top one is one I did for Adrianna and hangs above her fireplace. It looks great with the colors in her room! The next is a desert scene with a light dusting of snow clinging to the cliffs. I let Matt pick this one out for me to reproduce and it was HARD!. From then on, I pick what I want to paint. The bottom one I did for mom and dad and gave it to them for Christmas '07. It hangs above their mantle, too. I'm working on a landscape now that will be my last one for awhile; I'm going to try some portraiture. Depending on how they turn out, you may or may not see them in this space!!


3 comments:

Young Family said...

I will get you a picture of my painting soon. It is very cool to see the improvement from the first posted pictures to these, they are very pretty. Can't wait to see some portraits!

Molly said...

YOu still need a pic of my painting! Your very talented!

Pat said...

Debbie, it is so great to see that you have joined the blogging world, like me, I hope you are a little smarter than I. I need a lot of help from Dustin