Thursday, April 2, 2009

Four Days in Las Vegas!!!






It's not what you think---we didn't even go to the Strip and were at the outlet mall for only 45 minutes! I had a great time hanging out with Bailee "D" and Maren and on Saturday, Glen joined us. Mostly Maren and I went through Debra's things (Glen's mom, who passed away last December). We boxed up a lot of clothes to donate to Goodwill. Bailee warmed up to me in a matter of minutes and did't cry when I tended her while Glen and Maren went ou on Friday night. Bailee loves to wear her sunglasses and the wig of Debra's she found. The other 3 photos are of the 4 of us at Springs Preserve, that is in the city limits. I had a great time and hope to go again when the new baby is born. Thanks for your hospitality, Maren and Glen!

4 comments:

Young Family said...

It was good times! Bailee in that wig kills me! Still won't take the bink out. Goodwill finally came, I had a few more boxes ready for them from the garage. Going to storage unit to do more tomorrow. Miss you, Maren.

The Crew said...

Omg Maren your hair looks awesome! It is not big at all. people would kill for your volume! You guys all look great. Happy you had a good time. Mom love your white hat, looks good on you. My girls have that brown butterfly shirt too!!!! so cute:)

Adrianna said...

Mom, I'm SO embarrassed that this is the first time I've visited your blog! Lame, I know! Maren, you look great, and how cute is Bailee?!? Sure makes me miss you guys...

The BC Fam said...

How cute is Bailee! Everyone looks great and I need to visit!